Tuesday, January 16, 2007

Eternity Considered

After some deliberation, I decided that a further compartmentalization of my life was in order, so I'm going to post any existential, religious, spiritual, ect... subject matter on a different blog. So, this blog, Turnin Japanese, will from now on only contain the usual Japan related shenanigans.

The new blog is: http://eternityconsidered.blogspot.com

Go there for any and all ''deeper'' discussions you'd like to have. I hope this new blog will be a more conversational forum where all, uhh, weighty topics are welcome: your beliefs, my beliefs, worldviews, politics, philosophy, science, literature, art, anything with eternal implications or significance, and well, anything outside of the realm of banality. Maybe the topics are too sprawling now; I guess the blog will find its focus when it's up and running.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

japan not eternal enough for you?

haha and also, further compartmentalizing your life sounds exactly like what japan wants you to turn into.. a life-size walking, breathing bento. congrats, you've turned.

Matt said...

yeah, even though i decided to re-contract japan just doesn't have the reach to scratch my eternity itch. (which is not to say that I have an eternal itch, that's quite different and nothing to joke about)

i just need a few more blogs to divide all the aspects of my life into the necessary sections. The japan blog is obviously the rice and the eternity blog is the, uhh, thousand year old egg, all i need now are the veggie and the fish compartments...i just don't know what areas of my life correlate with those though?