Friday, September 15, 2006

Nothing to do with Japan

Hey everybody, this has nothing to do with Japan except that sometimes I have a lot of time on my hands at work to surf the web. Type into google--your name + needs. So, for me its: ``Matthew needs`` and you get some very amusing sentences. Here are some of mine:

1. Matthew needs an excorcism.
2. Matthew needs an adoptive family with a positive male role model.
3. Matthew needs to double his fluid intake and drink way more than any normal child would drink.
4. Matthew needs a loving home with lots of good direction to help him reach his goal of being a magician some day.
5. The truth about Matthew needs to be known
6. Matthew needs your help!
7. All Matthew needs is a little imagination.

I would like to thank Ashley T. for giving me this invaluable tool to obtain priceless insight into what I need in my life.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

http://img182.imageshack.us/img182/3030/1001325em0.jpg

booyah!

tell the treasure story!! tell tell!

national treasure.. kohuko, btw, is the rice i used to eat in america at home. it's a japaense brand. just thought you'd like my word associations

Anonymous said...

that is really funny.